Podcasts have become the go-to medium over the past five years. With the growth of the voice-powered digital content spreading to popular platforms like iTunes, Google Play, and Sticher, it’s easier than ever to find a podcast that inspires you in business, play, or just life. If you’re looking for the inspiration you need to strike out on your own to launch a startup, become an Online Business Manager or just find inspiration to grow in your current role, we have the podcasts you need to follow.
- GoalDigger by Jenna Kutcher: This live-workshop style business podcast is chalked full of useable ideas for your business (and your work-life balance). The website is designed with freebies, inspiring ideas, and engaging content.
- She Did It Her Way by Amanda Boleyn: If you’re straddling the line nestled between your 9-to-5 and your career dreams, Amana Boleyn is the inspiration you need to make the leap. Not only will you find the power to make your side gig your main hustle, Amanda and her podcast guests load you will tools to make your new work life easier.
- The Tim Ferriss Show: Join the more than 300 million downloads of this business podcast. The best part about what Tim does is it doesn’t matter your passion or area of expertise – from digital marketing to professional sports – he looks at the best tactics and tools from the world’s best…fill in the blank…to give the rest of us tools to use starting now.
- The Marie Forleo Podcast: If it’s time to revive the passion and love you have for your career, or just your life, MarieTV is the podcast for you. This weekly show breathes life into a struggling workweek with wit and bits of humor.
- Eventual Millionaire: Everyone’s goals look different, but let’s be honest, if you can rake in 7 figures while living your best life, why wouldn’t you? This podcast takes a look at how entrepreneurs turned their vision into million-dollar ideas and businesses.
- This Is Your Life by Michael Hyatt: For the natural leaders, this podcast will not only hit close to home, but you’ll find the inspiration you need to construct your leadership style into something that’s beneficial to everyone around you. Whether your goal is to win at work, take a leadership role in your own life, or become more confident in your current positions, hit download on this podcast.
- Lean Startup by Mark Graban: Need to know how to launch your dream startup on a tight budget? Mark is the man to know. His techniques will keep your overhead costs down while still keeping your service and product quality high.
It’s easier than ever now to explore and download podcasts on any topic you can imagine. Go from art to corporate leadership and back again for expertise insight and real-life tools you’ll actually use. Enhance your career, lunch hour, and mindset by discovering these and other insightful podcasts.
Pin For Later